●”Website” or “site” refers to this Website, accessible from https://peesbox.com.
● “Service Provider” means any natural or legal person (mainly administrators and editors) who processes the data on behalf of the site. It also refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the website to assist the website in analyzing how the website is used.
● “Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the site or from the site infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
● “You” means the individual accessing or using the site, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the site, as applicable.
Who we are
Peter’s Box is a personal blog created by Peter Dankwa to share his views and experiences on any topic of interest, especially on philosophy and activities that improve the mind.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year, unless refreshed during routine website maintenance.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Usage of your personal data
The site may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
● To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our website.
● To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the blog posts and new menus.
● To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we might offer unless You have opted not to receive such information.
● To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
● For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
Who we share your data with
● With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, and to contact You.
● With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
● With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas such as the comment section of blog posts, with other users, such information may be viewed by all users.
● With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Rights you have over your data
If you have left comments anywhere on this site including entries on the Contact Us page, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.